Just wanted to say thank you. Our dog cager stayed with Phil [at the DC/NoVA site in June 2011] while we were out of town and things seemed to go great. After meeting Phil and talking with him we felt very comfortable leaving Cager with him; he did a great job explaining things and putting our minds to rest. Cager was at camp for almost two weeks and came back a little lighter and very happy. Both of you were very helpful in making things work; please let Phil know as well.
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.