We just want to say thank you for providing such a wonderful place for dogs. We left our 4 year old Vizsla, Buddy, with Tom Cope and his family [at the NYC/NJ/PA/MD site] from 8/14/08 thru 9/2/08 and we can’t thank them enough. We have never left Buddy for that long of a period of time before. As it was getting closer and closer to leaving him, the thought of once again boarding him in a regular kennel with no exercise was getting us more and more upset. When we found your website on the internet, it sounded so wonderful that we thought of the old saying – if it sounds to good to be true – but we were wrong. We rode up to Tom’s farm and it was beautiful!! We booked it right away. We left Buddy there for almost 3 weeks. Buddy is very energetic and a real handful; Tom went way out of his way to work with him. We can’t thank Tom enough. He and his family are very special people to be providing a service like this. They truly care about what they are doing and we just want to say thank you!, thank you!!, thank you!!! We have already referred other people to him and we will definitely be sending Buddy there again.
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.