I wanted to tell you folks that I really appreciate Mark’s taking all the time he did talking to me and reassuring me about Country Dogs and boarding my dog Murphy [at the NYC/NJ/PA/MD site] over Christmas. I have browsed around your site a bit more and read the article linked, and I feel increasingly better about choosing your farm to board Murphy. I appreciate that you do not take on too many dogs at once and that there is a lot of room outdoors for the dogs to play and be dogs. As Murphy is a shelter dog and has never been to day care, I didn’t want him to be in a kennel where he would just sit in a cage and MAYBE get walked once or twice a day. I also even felt unsure about other daycare/boarding facilities that offer lots of play but seemed to have so many doggie clients with only indoor facilities (or very small outdoor facilities).
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.