Thanks, Mark! We appreciate all you do to keep us coming back. We wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else! As a side note, we tried one of the daycare boarding places near Tysons last year for a one-day board, and it was horrible! I actually took the dogs home rather than board there after I saw the conditions. The kennels were large, but there were tons [of dogs] and the smell was horrible (and the constant barking drove me crazy after 10 minutes!). I can only imagine how my sensitive Ellie would have done there overnight! Anyways… I learned my lesson. Even if we only need a one-day board, it’s probably best just to send them to the farm for the weekend. They always come home happy. 🙂
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.