Most Common Questions
Below are the answers to a few more of the most frequently asked questions.
How Much Does It Cost?
The best place to get a quote for your boarding is to enter the specifics in our Get a Quote. Your quote will be emailed immediately to you. The below discounts will be figured into your quote; you will NOT get a better price by calling in or emailing directly.
- If boarding multiple dogs, you will save 50% on every dog after the first dog when staying in the same “stall”.
- For stays of 14 days or over, we will provide a 10% discount on all fees.
- For extremely long stays (over 1 month), we provide custom quotes with substantial discounts (call for stays over one month).
Please note that WE WILL NOT KEEP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, unless you sign up for our mailing list.
If you do sign up for our mailing list, we will send periodic (no more than 1x per month), short, informational emails.
What Should My Pet Bring?
- A supply of dog food for the duration of his/her stay clearly labeled with your dog’s first and last name. Please send in a disposable container that you do not need to have returned.
- Any necessary medications clearly labeled with your dog’s first and last name and instructions. Extra medications will NOT be returned, so send exactly the amount we will need. If you think you may need to extend your boarding, however, or over busy holidays where you may be extended a day or two, you should send enough extra for this possibility.
DO NOT SEND
- Anything that you want to have returned (i.e. leashes, toys, bowls, measuring scoops, bedding).
Our focus out at the farm is totally upon taking care of your dog and
providing comfortable and clean accommodations, lots of fresh air, and plenty of exercise.
What Records Are Required?
- Proof of current Rabies, Bordetella, and Distemper
- If you have a copy of your dog’s vet records, please upload them to your Country Dogs profile (you will get this when you make your first boarding)
- If your dog’s vaccinations are not current, please get your dog to the vet! Proof of current vaccinations must be on file prior to pickup
- Please be sure to update the shot expiration dates in your dog’s profile as well