Please send my thanks to Ruth and Tom [and John]. Blackie and Ben seem to have had a great time [at the NYC/NJ/PA facility in June 2011]. Tom said it took Blackie a little while to feel comfortable, but she adjusted well after 2 days. They came home much more happy than they have ever come home from a regular kennel. I was so thankful for the pictures Tom sent of them in the run wagging their tails. I felt so comfortable about the care they were in that I didn’t worry at all while I was on vacation. Thank you so much. We are all ready for next year’s vacation both the family and the dogs. However I’ll be calling if I need you sooner.
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.