Sophie and Junie (sometimes known as our fuzzy children) just got back from a 10 day stay at Country Dogs [in October 2010 at the DC/NoVA site]. They came home looking wonderful…and wonderfully tired. One of the things we love most about Country Dogs is that when Michael delivers the dogs back to the house, he gives a report that is more than just a perfunctory ‘it went well.’ He tells us about how they played in detail enough that we can recognize our dogs specific behaviors in the description. In other words, he really knows our dogs. That level of care makes us very happy customers. Having Country Dogs as a resource makes it easier for us to take vacations…thank you!!!
- StuartBoarding with Country Dogs gives me great peace of mind.
- ElizabethI feel like we’re giving Maddie a treat vacation, too, by sending her off for fresh air, exercise, and lots of positive attention.
- KarenHi just wanted to let you know that my dogs are happy and exhausted.
- NicoleOn most of our vacations we are able and excited to take our 80lb Anatolian Shepherd but that isn’t really an option when we fly out west and I felt very confident leaving her in your care.
- PattiWe were very pleased with your farm, Adam and Jerry.
- JenniferWe wouldn’t take the dogs anywhere else!
- EstherThank you & my wish that your business will be successful. You two are great.
- GregRomeo and Julie had a great time at your facility [NYC/NJ/PA site].
- AliThank you for taking good care of them while we were away. It was a great experience for Adam and I and we will definitely send the pups back to camp on our next trip.
- AmyI just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to Tom and his family [at theNYC/NJ/PA/MD site] for being so great.